New seasons bring New activities

Students tell what the love to do during fall.

New seasons bring New activities

Sarah Newton, Features spread editor

With fall festivities in swing, students have been getting excited for all the things fall brings.

“I definitely like going to pumpkin patches and carving pumpkins,” sophomore Desiree Biggers said. “I also like the cool fall weather,”

The First Methodist Church in Archer City hosted a pumpkin patch and sold pumpkins.

“I love pumpkin carving and sweater weather I also love the pre made Pillsbury Halloween cookies,” sophomore Lindy Reid said.

Pumpkins are one of the greatest things about Fall sophomore Erika Guerra said.

“I like going to the store and looking at the pumpkings and telling my family it looks like them,” Guerra said. I also like going to haunted houses getting about three steps in and running out.”

I definitely like going to pumpkin patches and carving pumpkins.

— Sophomore Desiree Biggers

Along with others, senior Hannah Mays likes pumpkin patches.

“I like big sweatshirts and cuddling up with blankets drinking pumpkin spice lattes from Starbuks,” Mays said. “Also I like going to pumpkin patches and taking cute picture with baby pumpkins.”

Football seasons is also one of the best parts of fall junior Brian De La Rosa said.

“I like fall because football seasons starts,” senior Trey Strickland said.

Students have shown that most of them enjoy fall because they enjoy going to haunted houses.

“I like haunted houses because I like to go with all my friends and pushing them in front of me so I can hide behind them,” freshman Emily Salyers said.

“I like trick or treating and haunted houses because I like being scared with my friends,” junior Harley Anderson said.

The elementary PTO hosted a Fall Festival on Oct. 18 for the elementary students.

“I like going haunted houses because I like the thrill of being scared,” sophomore Breanna Howard said.

Living in Colorado Fall means snow but now living in Texas junior Susan Mangum likes playing in the leaves.

“I like corn mazes but there aren’t really that many in Texas but I don’t like haunted houses,” Mangum said. I get scared to easily.”

With the fall most students are ready for and cold weather.

“I like fall because of the weather,” sophomore Sylas Wilson said.

Along with Wilson the sophomore Avery Williams also enjoys the weather.

“I love thanksgiving and we always go to the Cowboys game every year,” Williams said.