• November 29🌸 We're ready for spring 🌸
  • September 29Go Wildcats!
  • September 28Goodluck PGWB band, Ladycats, and Wildcats!!!!!
The No. 1 news source of Archer City High School

Cat's Claw

Cat's Claw

Cat's Claw

Fast Fashion

Students debate pros, cons of SHEIN, Temu

With online shopping gaining popularity among all age groups, online retail apps SHEIN and Temu have been receiving attention.
SHEIN and Temu are two well-known online retail apparel brands. Many people use them because they’re easy, cheap and accessible. Each app carries a wide variety of items. Whether the items are trending on social media or not, there is something for everyone. They have grown a great amount by selling items currently trending within different age groups.
Saving money while buying the most recent trending items is the main attraction of their platform. They always offer discount codes and deals to help reduce the price more and be budget friendly.
Consistency is also main a factor when it comes to shopping online. These apps have to maintain being consistent if there are people all over the world using and buying products from them daily. Both apps offer a good resource for customer service if there are any issues with ordering items.
Not only do they offer budget friendly items, but they’re both very easy apps to use and order from. No difficulties and worries are main components of making an online order. Having an app that allows making ordering items an easy job is an advantage. Not having to stress over all the struggles that come along with ordering a package makes these attractive sights.
SHEIN and Temu have made it much easier to get hold of the items all over our social media. Additionally they offer the item at a reduced price for the same quality. SHEIN and Temu offer a way of viewing what buyers are considering by the reviews. There are picture reviews and comments. It allows ordering specific items to be much more straightforward and honest.