• November 29🌸 We're ready for spring 🌸
  • September 29Go Wildcats!
  • September 28Goodluck PGWB band, Ladycats, and Wildcats!!!!!
The No. 1 news source of Archer City High School

Cat's Claw

Cat's Claw

Cat's Claw

Texas Rangers start their season

Texas Rangers start their season

After winning the Word Series, the Texas Rangers have left huge expectations for this year’s team.
Even though the Rangers haven’t started this season out in their favor, there are still high hopes for this team.
After a period of rebuilding, the Rangers have shown that they are a team that’s ready to compete at the highest level. The team’s front office has been working to improve the roster, focusing on what type of leadership they need and who deserves the playing time.
Pitching is the biggest factor in defense. This has been the greatest focus. With new players coming in, the Rangers are searching for the perfect arm.
Offensively, the Rangers have put together a solid lineup. The key to a good offense is hitters who can get on base, followed by power hitters, who will hit everyone into home plate. This combination brings points to the board.
Over the years the Rangers have developed into a good, strong team. The administrators have worked hard to build this Texas team into World Series winners.
While the path to the World Series is never easy, the Texas Rangers have the potential to make it back to the final game.
The fans are ready, the players are prepared and if all goes according to plan, the Rangers will find themselves competing for the championship title once again.