• November 29🌸 We're ready for spring 🌸
  • September 29Go Wildcats!
  • September 28Goodluck PGWB band, Ladycats, and Wildcats!!!!!
The No. 1 news source of Archer City High School

Cat's Claw

Cat's Claw

Cat's Claw

Summer break brings family fun

Summer break brings family fun

Summer vacations are a good way to catch up on spending time with family after being busy with school all year.
Many people go on vacations during summer break, whether it’s going to the beach or some other getaway.
Most people start planning their summer vacations around this time of year because it is enough time to get everything ready, but it isn’t summer just yet.
Vacations during the summer are fun because there are so many things to do. There are many places to go. For example, the lake is a fun place to go during the summer because there is many activities like fishing, swimming, kayaking, tubing and many others.
Getting away with family during the summer is important because for many students, during the school year there isn’t much time for spending time with family due to all the extracurriculars and things going on with school.
Summer break is a time where students have less responsibilities and stress. Many kids look forward to summer so that they don’t have to worry about things like homework and they can sleep in however long they want.
For seniors summer break is especially exciting because is their first summer break where they get to look forward to their future lives as adults, and they don’t have to go back to high school during the fall.
Whatever people do–whether it’s a trip or a staycation– hopefully it will be fun.