• November 29🌸 We're ready for spring 🌸
  • September 29Go Wildcats!
  • September 28Goodluck PGWB band, Ladycats, and Wildcats!!!!!
The No. 1 news source of Archer City High School

Cat's Claw

Cat's Claw

Cat's Claw

New album ‘success’

Taylor Swift ‘sparks’ old memories for fans
New album success

Taylor Swift’s newest album “1989 (Taylor’s Version)” was released Oct. 27, nine years to the day after she released the original “1989” album. Swift has re -recorded three other albums that included “Speak Now.”
Taylor lost her masters to Scooter Braun which meant she couldn’t sing her music unless she had permission from Braun. This lead her to make her own version of “Fearless” which ultimately started her new journey in the music industry as an adult figure.
Her latest album “1989 (Taylor’s Version)” has sparked many old memories for her fans and herself.
Swift took her old music and updated vocal hits and added tracks that weren’t on the original album that were described as tracks “From the Vault.”
The album “1989” was a popular album that separated her from country music into pop music.
The original success of this album is the reason Swift is as popular as she is now.
In this album Swift has 13 songs and three bonus tracks. These bonuses include “Wonderland,” “New Romantics” and “You are in Love” along with five cuts from the “Vault.”
Swift’s songs are all ready filled with vocals, guitars, other percussions and harmonies, but “Taylor’s Version” adds more “spunk” to her music.
Her re-recorded albums have all sailed to No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and sold very well.
Swift includes many clues into each concert she has too hint at what album or song she will re-record next.
Swift’s albums are definitely
worth the money and can be bought online.